Tuesday, October 31, 2006

MPH06 and Seat Belt Locks

Well popped down to MPH06 last Sunday to see Clarkson and his gang do the usual tricks, very good way of spending a day! Especially when they had models like this in the halls...



CG-Lock also had a stand there and I'd been looking at these for a while, after just missing out on the group buy on Pistonheads. I now have a shiny new CG-Lock in my possession!

Fitting: In the dim and distant past I remembered that you need to alter the way that you fit them to a Chimaera, as it has a multi-pass tongue on the seat belt. A little digging and emailing and TVRBob had the answer and a full pdf document on how to fit it!

Right now for a test drive...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just bought a Chimp, so I'll be interested to see how you get on with it, and if it really does what it says!

Ricardo Wood said...

Hi Andy,

Hope you're enjoying the ride!!

Good blokes up at S&SCC, had my last service done up there.

Give me a wave if you see me around West Yorks.

W