Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer jobs...

Since getting the car back on the road I've got the bug to throw more money in to the bottomless pit that is my blue TVR :o)

I've got the performance to where I want it (for now) so I best look at safety so I've ordered a roll bar from TR Lane Fabrications. I'm getting it prepared with the ability for me to fit harnesses too.

On order are a pair of Tuscan seats too as I've never liked the standard seats. Should give better support and look a bit better too.

A bit more mundane is that I'll be fitting a new headlight reflector woohoo!! as the offside headlight is a nice rust colour :/ order the parts (reflector, 3 bolts, 3 wing nuts, 3 holders) from Racing Green along with a new boot gas strut (I've got bored of propping the boot open with my head!) and a magnet gadget that surrounds the oil filter to capture all the metal particles swimming around the engine oil.

Might think about a fire extinguisher too...

No comments: